Free Download Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a full featured analog modeled synthesizer.
Overview of Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler
It is not just a sample player. It's a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Don't expect a 40GB piano sample library with samples for every velocity or something similar. Choose btw different digital analog converters to get vintage sound of different hardware samplers inside your DAW.
The idea is to bring back the fun sampling was in the good old times with small samples, fast loading times and an intuitive work-flow to create your own sample presets without getting lost in the settings.
Features of Togu Audio Line TAL-Sampler
- Vintage DAC modes (Emu II, AM6070, S1000, Sample Hold, Linear, Clean)
- Steep 96dB low-pass reconstruction filter (Emu II and AM6070 F)
- Variable sample rate
- Powerful MOD-Matrix
- Four sample layers
- Three AHDSR envelopes with vintage Digital / RC mode
- Three LFO's (Triangle, Saw, Rectangle, Random, Noise)
- High Quality effects (Reverb, EQ, Delay)
- Self resonating zero feedback delay filter (24/12/6 dB LP, HP, BP, AP, Notch)
- Wide range of audio formats supported (.wav, .aiff, .aif, .mp3, .ogg, .flac)
- Scalable high resolution user interface
- The possibility to change font and background color
- Fast sample and preset loading
- SFZ and SF2 sample import
- More than 100 presets available as download (on the right)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows: Windows XP or higher (64 bit)
- AAX: Pro Tools 10.3.6 or higher