Free Download Togu Audio Line TAL-Dac full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is s fully-featured audio plugin that emulate the characteristics of different sound samplers.
Overview of Togu Audio Line TAL-Dac
It is not an ordinary bit crusher or sample rate reducer. The plug-in is based on the TAL-Sampler sound engine. It emulates a sample recorded on a low sample rate with reduced bit depth and upsamples it to the desired host sample rate.
It's possible to choose different algorithms for the upsampling process to emulate the characteristics of different samplers. A low & high shelf EQ together with a AMP Drive in the reconstruction section allow it to approximate sound character of different sampler AMP's. Also it is possible to emulate hot recorded signals using the input volume knob.0
Moreover, This plug-in can be used on a wide range of audio material, but it's especially useful and authentic on drum sounds.
Features of Togu Audio Line TAL-Dac
- Recording stage with input volume control and soft clipper (adds odd harmonics)
- Variable recording sample rate (1000Hz-44100Hz
- Variable recording bit-depth (4bit-16bit) with different algorithms (mu-law, mu-law delta, linear)
- Reconstruction section with different reconstruction methods (hold, variable, linear, S1000/sinc)
- Very steep reconstruction filters (optional)
- AMP drive (add's even and odd harmonics to the signal)
- A high- and low shelf filter (12dB)
- All non-linear components are 8x oversampled to avoid aliasing
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 WiN64 - VST/AAX
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or mor