Free Download Toad for SQL Server 7 for Windows, run faster, more reliable databases by doing more work in less time. Increased productivity for SQL Server development and administration.
You can also FREE download DBConvert Studio
Overview of Toad for SQL Server 7 Benefits
As a single toolset, Toad for SQL Server database management tool maximizes productivity through extensive automation, intuitive workflows and built-in expertise. Plus, it complements Microsoft tools by solving key SQL Server challenges, so you can proactively manage many databases. Easily resolve issues, manage change and promote the highest levels of code quality, performance and maintainability.
Enable DBAs and analysts to easily export to their favorite tools. Access key data quickly (including built-in report and pivot functionality) for in-place analysis and single-click export to an Excel instance. Reduce the T-SQL learning curve, introduce consistency and help deliver high-quality code. Simplify SQL coding with advanced code complete, code snippets and SQL recall.
Rapidly locate code to quickly assess the impact of renaming or code changes by searching for text in database objects (such as column names and SQL code). Minimize the learning curve across multiple platforms. Enjoy a similar look and feel while receiving deep functional expertise for the nuances of each platform.
Overview of Toad for SQL Server 7 Features
- Easily identify differences by comparing and syncing servers, schemas and data.
- Roll back transactions in the transaction log without restoring from a backup.
- Conduct application performance tuning with automated query rewrites and optimization.
- Automate repetitive processes, including data and schema comparisons.
- Save time by eliminating the need to retype commonly used SQL and T-SQL statements. Track any SQL executed during your Toad session.
- Process scripts and code snippets against multiple servers and instances.
- Create, manage and even replicate security for all users by building and executing security-related scripts against multiple servers.
- Save and reuse powerful features for object management, SQL and T-SQL coding.
- Rapidly locate code to quickly assess the impact of renaming or code changes by searching for text in database objects (such as column names and SQL code).
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB