Free Download Toad for SQL Server for Windows, run faster, more reliable databases by doing more work in less time. Increased productivity for SQL Server development and administration.
Overview of Toad for SQL Server
As a single toolset, Toad for SQL Server database management tool maximizes productivity through extensive automation, intuitive workflows, and built-in expertise. Plus, it complements Microsoft tools by solving key SQL Server challenges, so you can proactively manage many databases. Quickly resolve issues, manage change, and promote the highest code quality, performance, and maintainability levels.
Enable DBAs and analysts to export to their favorite tools easily. Access key data quickly (including built-in report and pivot functionality) for in-place analysis and single-click export to an Excel instance. Reduce the T-SQL learning curve, introduce consistency and help deliver high-quality code. Simplify SQL coding with advanced code completion, code snippets, and SQL recall.
Rapidly locate code to assess the impact of renaming or code changes by searching for text in database objects (such as column names and SQL code). Minimize the learning curve across multiple platforms. Enjoy a similar look and feel while receiving deep functional expertise for the nuances of each platform.
Features of Toad for SQL Server
- Quickly identify differences by comparing and syncing servers, schemas, and data.
- Roll back transactions in the transaction log without restoring them from a backup.
- Conduct application performance tuning with automatic query rewrites and optimization.
- Automate repetitive processes, including data and schema comparisons.
- Save time by eliminating the need to retype commonly used SQL and T-SQL statements. Track any SQL executed during your Toad session.
- Process scripts and code snippets against multiple servers and instances.
- Create, manage, and replicate user security by building and executing security-related scripts against multiple servers.
- Save and reuse powerful features for object management, SQL, and T-SQL coding.
- Rapidly locate code to assess the impact of renaming or code changes by searching for text in database objects (such as column names and SQL code).
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 2GB (4GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB