Free Download Timeline Maker Pro standalone offline installer for Windows. If you’ve been creating timeline charts regularly, you already know what an intricate, time-consuming process can be.
Overview of Timeline Maker Pro
It is a single click. You can create flag charts or bar charts from pre-defined themes to build various timelines for printing, sharing, or presentation. Or, you can use your logos, colors, and other visual elements to customize your timelines to meet the specific needs of your own or your client’s organization. A formatted chronology (text) report can also be created with just one click.
There are many options to print, publish and present your timeline charts and chronologies, including various graphic formats, PDF and HTML. It,s built-in presentation tool and seamless integration with Microsoft PowerPoint give you a choice in how to best present your timelines.
It is a new and exclusive Package for Sharing function that ensures that your timeline files are always intact for sharing with others or making a presentation on a different computer. When combined with the accessible “read-only” Timeline Maker Viewer, this powerful feature allows you to accurately and securely share your timelines with anyone, anywhere.
If you can use Microsoft® Office products, you can use them. Enter your event data through an intuitive table interface similar to Microsoft Excel, or with some simple formatting, you can import data directly from other applications.
Features of Timeline Maker Pro
- Create great-looking charts quickly. Just one click on the chart tab and the chart instantly appears
- Start creating your first timeline as soon as you launch the software. It’s so easy there is no learning curve
- Easily change the appearance of your chart using the built-in library of themes/styles
- Customize the chart by creating your themes/styles, using corporate colors and logos, or by adding photos and clipart to tell the story visually
- Include links to external documents, websites, audio clips, and video clips to supplement the data in the chart
- Color code events and categories for straightforward visual interpretation
- Save time by importing events from other software applications
- Export your timeline data to a text file for backup or import into other applications
- Easily add annotations to a timeline or provide comments to the author
- Specify the beginning and end dates/times for your time scale, or let the program automatically determine this for you
- Create multiple charts from the same Timeline Maker file, so you don’t need to create separate data files
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more