Free Download TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite + WinPE & WinRE for Windows PC. This Image for Windows provides an easy and convenient way to completely back up all your hard drive's data, programs, and operating systems.
Overview of TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite
TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite can save your backups to external USB and FireWire drives, internal or network drives, and even CD, DVD, or BD. The suite includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data, programs, and operating systems back to how they were when You created the backup, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need to recover. It's that easy.
The TeraByte drive image files produced by Image for Windows are compatible across all TeraByte Unlimited disk imaging products of the same major version number (i.e., all 3. x products are compatible with other 3. x products). This gives you the flexibility to restore disk images using your component of choice.
As a key component of the TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite, Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock, an add-on component included in the suite. VSS and PHYLock allow you to continue using your computer while the backup is locked to a point in time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typically experienced while backing up a partition that is in use.
The TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite includes Images for Windows, Linux, DOS, and OSD Tool Suite. Image for DOS and Linux support the same powerful drive image functionality without a working Windows installation.
Features of TeraByte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite
- Provides the option to verify each and every byte it backs up.
- Easy to use the first time and every time.
- Speed or size, several reliable compression options are available.
- Fast yet reliable techniques are used to create the backups quickly.
- You can save directly to a CD, DVD, DVD-DL, or BD.
- GPT-compatible supporting drives larger than 2TiB.
- Supports both Workstation and Server versions of Windows.
- Supports multicasting to reduce network traffic when deploying multiple Workstations.
- Save backups to any drive accessible to Windows itself.
- Works seamlessly with on-board hardware- and firmware-based RAID.
- Leverages the built-in Windows scheduler via the simple click of a Schedule Backup button.
- Convert your virtual machine to a physical machine using the included scripts.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Compatible with Windows x86 and Windows x64 versions.
- Compatible with Windows NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- Compatible with Windows Server and SBS versions (NT4, 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2011, etc..).
TeraByte Drive Image Backup & Restore Suite Components:
- Image for Windows
- Image for DOS
- Image for Linux
- OSD Tool Suite