Free Download JP Software Take Command 26 for Windows PC and Upgrade the simple Windows Command Prompt to modern interface, for a result that leaves the default Windows interface years behind.
You can also FREE download R-Wipe & Clean
JP Software Take Command 26 Overview
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command line environment that makes using the Windows CMD prompt and writing batch files easy, faster and far more powerful. It displays your command line applications in tabbed windows, with optional File Explorer-style integration for a visual look at your directories.
This useful program includes hundreds of major enhancements to CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, DIR, and MOVE, and adds more than 200 new commands, 690+ internal variables and functions, a powerful batch file IDE editor / debugger, syntax coloring, advanced command line editing and programmable tab completion, and thousands of other features. It is a fully-compatible Windows CMD replacement.
Features of JP Software Take Command 26
- Copy, delete, move, and rename groups of files and directories, not just individual ones
- Extended directory searches allow you to change to a directory anywhere on your system by entering only part of its name
- Quickly locate files or text within files anywhere on your system
- Built-in file viewer includes scrolling, search, and print capabilities
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, and/or extended wildcards for extraordinary flexibility in file management
- Redefine commands, create new commands and functions for your regular tasks, even assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke
- Direct access to FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL) directories and files in all file-handling commands
- Complete configuration adjustment, either through interactive dialogs or on the command line
- File descriptions up to 511 characters long provide information that can’t fit in a filename
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more