Free Download SysTools Export Notes full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This software allows you to migrate Lotus Notes Database (.nsf) to Outlook PST.
Overview of SysTools Export Notes
This is a simple tool to convert the Lotus Notes database. It helps you speedily transfer Lotus Notes components like emails, contacts, calendars, and personal journals, listed in their respective tabs in the Microsoft Outlook PST file.
You can convert all the emails within the NSF file and attachments of any type, including images, documents, etc. It can export the attachments of all emails & access the .nsf file with Outlook.
It can detect and convert canonical name format for any sender’s email address in the selected Notes database. You can easily set one SMTP name format for all canonical values or define a single one for each in a CSV file and use it.
Features of SysTools Export Notes
- Convert NSF to PST with Meta
- Convert Emails with Attachments
- Migrate Emails and Contacts into PST
- Bulk Migration To Live Exchange
- Preserve Folder Structure
- Split Output PST File
- Folder to Folder Mapping
- Apply Email Filters
- Filter And Export Calendars
- Apply To-Do List Filtering
- Export Desired Folders
- Save HTML Formatting
- Export Data from All Documents
- Convert Recurrence Calendars
- Maintain Internet Header
- Easy and Enhanced UI
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: 1GHz processor (2.4 GHz is recommended)
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Microsoft: .NET Framework 4.5 or above