Free Download SysInfoTools VHDX Recovery full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an ideal and perfect tool to repair corrupt VHDX files without any data loss.
Overview of SysInfoTools VHDX Recovery
This standalone utility has a robust recovery algorithm that makes recovering VHDX files easy and efficient. VHDX files can easily get corrupted and cause data inaccessibility, leading to permanent data loss.
Moreover, it provides extensive support for Hyper-V virtual hard disks and VHDX files generated by Windows Server 2012 and later Windows versions.
Features of SysInfoTools VHDX Recovery
- Recover the maximum possible data from corrupt VHDX files
- Supports VHDX files saved using the fixed disk and dynamic disk types
- Compatible with Master Boot Record (MBR) and GUID partition table (GPT)
- Suitable for all popular file systems, such as FAT, FAT16, FAT32, FAT64, NTFS, HFS+, and EXTX
- Dual modes for intensive scanning of VHDX files
- Custom settings for selected partition tables with advanced scanning
- Include a new custom volume and fully customize the settings
- RAW Recovery mode for successful complete recovery
- Permits users to add new file signatures to either new or existing files with the RAW recovery mode
- Compatible with the recovery of file system formatted drives
- Allows previewing files and folders in the hierarchical structure before downloading
- Preview the recovered data files
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more