Free Download Superluminal Stardust 1.6.0 for Adobe After Effects it is a Modular 3D particle system for After Effects. It has an easy to use node based user interface and ships with a host of presets to create stunning effects.
You can also FREE download Adobe After Effects
Overview of Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects Benefits
Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects already extensive 3D rendering capabilities have just been vastly expanded with the introduction of planar reflection, sub-surface scattering, emissive materials and more to our toolset, giving a lively and organic feel to your imagery.
Combined with the already extensive toolbox for particle animation and 3D render engine, including the renowned Replica tool, modular forces and physics engine, gives the next level of particle generation tools, enabling creations never before possible inside Adobe After Effects.
From particle emitting splines through 3D lines, these unique animate-able 3D splines, defined using After effects lights, create a multitude of stunning effects.
Particles can be emitted from live text and masks, either from the volume or the edges. Paths can then be trimmed, offset and controlled using many more properties. Create never seen before effects.
Overview of Superluminal Stardust for Adobe After Effects Features
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- One Tool, Single 3D space.
- One click smart presets.
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
- Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- After Effects CC2015 and later , GPU with OpenGL 3.3 and later is required to render 3D models.
- 1 GB of RAM, 100 MB of hard drive space