Free Download SugarSync for Windows PC it is an efficient cloud storage utility that allows you to back up your important documents with great ease. The file transfer application helps you synchronize and share your personal data across all remote computers or other devices.
As an best alternative you can also FREE download world's best online storage program DropBox
Overview of SugarSync Benefits
SugarSync is an easy-to-use tool that gives you a number of options and features you’re going to need to backup your content and restore them. The Windows program is designed to help you securely transfer and store your personal data, as well as share the files that are stored in the cloud. As soon as you sync the content with your cloud account, you can access the uploaded document from any location as all you required is an Internet connection.
Sync just a few folders or sync all your folders. Simply right click on any folder to add it to SugarSync. The entire folder is continuously backed up in real time providing you access to your folders anytime, anywhere, from any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device. Start editing a file on your office PC and finish it at home on your home Mac.
Overview of SugarSync Features
- Ability to provide a cloud storage service
- Offers 100% privacy and security
- Online collaboration using folder sharing
- “Shared With Me” tab enables you to list the folders that other users have allowed you to access
- You can share synced data with any of your contacts
- SugarSync’s online backup service works quietly in the background without interfering with your productivity
- File security provided by “read-only” access
- Remote editing capability
- Generates public links
- Admin dashboard: storage space limits, access control, and activity log configuration
- You can create new folders, and upload as well as download content
- Microsoft Outlook compatibility: the app links files and tracks downloads via Exchange Server
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 20 MB or more