Free Download Subchrist Software CharPAD C64 Pro full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is a more powerful graphics data editing tool.
Overview of Subchrist Software CharPAD C64 Pro
It is a graphics data editing tool that facilitates the production of graphics data in a format compatible with the legendary Commodore 64 home computer. The program accurately simulates the C64's video formats and allows you to comfortably design character sets, tiles, fonts, and maps for 2D video games and demos.
It is an evolution of the original CharPad tool that contains useful additional features, many of which have been commissioned by Thalamus Digital Publishing during the latter half of 2019 to assist in developing their games. You can start a project from scratch using the built-in freehand painting tools or import and convert any existing bitmap image into a C64-compatible tile map using various tile sizes from 1 x 1 up to 10 x 10 characters (100 different sizes).
Features of Subchrist Software CharPAD C64 Pro
- Support for ALL the standard C64 (VIC-II) display modes
- High-quality interactive image import
- Flip/Reflect/Scroll/Rotate all/any items
- Automatic data/color conversion between display modes
- Typing text directly into the Map Editor using a chosen "Key map"
- Map Editor "Flexi-Grid" feature that allows map data to be subdivided
- Tile naming/tagging
- Interactive ripping of graphics from VICE snapshots
- Colour palette editing in RGB, HSL, and YUV formats
- Copy/paste between program instances
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more