Free Download StudioLine Web Designer 4 for Windows it integrates in a single interface all the necessary functions for creating, publishing and updating professional web sites – page editor, image archive, image editing, graphic effects, site publication, template editor and web site administration.
You can also FREE download InstallAware Studio Admin
Overview of StudioLine Web Designer 4 Benefits
Use design elements to perfectly align multiple images and text within any desired area of the page. For a unified presentation, a number of configuration options are available, such as horizontal and vertical alignment and adjustable spacing and margins. The wrapping and orientation of text and images is done automatically based, on the rules you defined.
Just drag objects to the desired location and their sides or center will snap into perfect alignment with the magnetic guides. Guides can be saved as a set and restored for use in other pages and other projects.
StudioLine Web Designer does not use modal windows. Keep any frequently used tools open as long as you like, eliminating the constant need to reopen dialogs that have closed each time you apply a change. As a result, you can easily tweak the look achieved by combining several tools and adjusting their various settings back and forth.
Overview of StudioLine Web Designer 4 Features
- Templates give your project a consistent design with little effort.
- All selected objects can automatically be aligned vertically and horizontally, and spaced equally.
- Of course, dynamic effects such as rollovers are automatically created.
- With just a few clicks, create dynamic menus and tie them to graphics and text objects.
- It allows you to freely position text and graphics on your pages.
- A left-aligned page looks good on a small or medium size screen, but gets lost on larger monitors.
- You can use all common image formats on your Web site.
- You do not need external image editing programs or learn HTML, CSS, or client-side scripts.
- Quickly create attractive collages by simply layering multiple images and texts.
- In the page editor or layout template, you can set an image as a “placeholder”.
- With the “Soft Edge” filter, you can create images with fashioned edges with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- Light and shadow effects will give your images a three-dimensional appearance.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more