Free Download Stereoscopic Player 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device.
You can also FREE download CyberLink Ultra HD Blu-ray & 3D Advisor
Overview of Stereoscopic Player 2 Benefits
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF and MOV. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
The Stereoscopic Player is such a real-time conversion application. Using the player is easy: Load your stereoscopic movie, tell the player how it is encoded and finally select the desired output format (called viewing method). For your convenience, the Stereoscopic Player remembers input settings for each stereoscopic movie in its integrated video library so that you don’t have to re-do all the configuration steps again and again.
For the most popular 3D-DVDs and 3D video files, Stereoscopic Player can even retrieve the proper settings from a web server. If you are creating content yourself, you can ship your video files together with a Stereoscopic Metafile, which also eliminates the need to specify the input format.
Overview of Stereoscopic Player 2 Features
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Supports photos in mpo, jpg, jps, tif, gif, png and bmp format
- Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
- Supports separate left/right files
- Supports MXF files of Digital Cinema Packages (DCPs), including XYZ to RGB color space conversion
- Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
- Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
- Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
- Windows Media streaming
- 3D-DVD playback 1
- Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, …)
- Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
- Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
- Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
- Command line control
- OLE automation
- Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
- Synchronized control of external effects via DMX512 (compatible with OpenDMX hardware), serial port and execution of programs and scripts.
- DXVA2-based GPU-accelerated video decoding
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more