Free Download Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a set of comprehensive software tools to recover lost or inaccessible data from logically failed or corrupt Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system and storage devices.
You can also FREE download Stellar Data Recovery All Edition
Overview of Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 9 Benefits
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery runs on Windows operating system and helps recover lost or deleted data from Windows supported NTFS, FAT32, exFAT; macOS supported HFS, HFS+; and Linux supported Ext4, Ext3, & Ext2 file systems. It also automatically repairs disk errors, fixes disk permissions, and replaces damaged directory.
The toolkit allows data recovery from a missing or deleted hard drive volumes and partitions. The ‘Can’t Find Drive’ option helps to recover data from the non-visible partition. The software scans the entire storage drive and lists all the lost & deleted partitions of a hard disk. If the partition is still not found, the ‘Deep Scan’ option helps to scan the drive thoroughly and find the desired lost partitions.
The ‘Add Header’ option under ‘Advanced Settings’ lets you add additional file types (or user-defined file types) apart from those already mentioned in the ‘File Lists’. This option can be used to add a new file type or edit an existing file type with its average size to facilitate precise and faster recovery process.
Overview of Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery 9 Features
- Supports file system such as NTFS, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, and Ext4
- Restores data from damaged or corrupt RAID 0, 5, and 6 servers
- Recovers data from encrypted storage drives
- Constructs virtual RAID when probable RAID construction fails
- Option to create Disk Image for fast recovery from bad sectors
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more