Free Download Steinberg WaveLab Pro full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a complete mastering solution, with every tool that you will ever need to cover your workflow from start to finish.
Overview of Steinberg WaveLab Pro
With significant new features for stem mastering, multitrack editing, plug-in parameter automation, and podcast production, it has the concept of “multi” running throughout it. With improved multi-channel file handling, multiple track sub-lanes and analysis meters, multi-core processing, and more, WaveLab further enhances its status as the true art of mastering.
It introduces extended support for multi-channel interleaved files and, for the first time, multi-channel interleaved editing in the Audio Editor. A multi-channel file can be accessed, modified, and saved like any other set of mono/stereo files, supporting up to 22.2 surround layouts of WAV files (including Ambisonics files for pre-authoring reasons).
Featuring comprehensive controls to make precise editing more accessible, it’s also possible for external editors to work on selected channels only. The detailed new selection options include highly flexible frequency-domain selection in the Spectrum Editor. The automatic splitting of multi-channel audio files into mono or stereo clusters makes importing a sizeable multi-channel file in the Audio Montage fast. It also allows plug-ins to process channel clusters independently of one another.
It introduces many improvements for mastering and editing workflows and carefully selected features for audio refinement and polishing. Ranging from a top-notch Spectrum Editor to the new restoration plug-in suite to the unique Audio Inpainting technology alongside a redesigned and enhanced plug-in set — WaveLab 9.5 is a quantum leap in audio quality.
Features of Steinberg WaveLab Pro
- Multi-channel interleaved support
- Track Groups for multitrack/stems workflows
- Track Lanes for multitrack/stems workflows
- Parameter automation with clip envelopes
- SuperVision analyzer
- Replace audio in video
- Podcast host service support
- Audio ducking
- Clean and Enhance track inspector sections
- Audio montage performance boost
- New Start-Up Assistant
- Revised external FX plug-in window
- VST plug-in handling features
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows version 11 / Windows 10 (64-bit)
- RAM: 8.0 GB minimum RAM required
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended