Free Download Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 for Windows and MacOS it is one of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world. With its unrivaled range of flexible tools, you can create any kind of music quickly and intuitively.
It comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, Cubase provides you with everything you need for turning your ideas into music.
You can also FREE download the latest version of this program here Steinberg Cubase Elements
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 Benefits
Cubase Pro condenses almost three decades of Steinberg development into the most cutting-edge DAW anywhere. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, intuitive handling and a collection of highly advanced audio and MIDI tools. Whether you record an orchestra, a huge live rock show, or a band in the studio, Cubase Pro is sublime in every sense of the word.
Cubase delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Pro 11 Features
- Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed up workflow.
- Channel strip overhaul offers better metering and functionality.
- Many improvements and a new user interface enhance the best drum production tool.
- Enhanced tools for video soundtrack production.
- The Cubase audio engine delivers ultimate, no-compromise quality.
- The included sound content is brought to you by six highly acclaimed producers.
- Experience a wide range of usability, performance and quality improvements.
- Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track.
- Exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications.
- Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers.
- Know exactly where — and how much — latency is occurring, quickly and easily.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel or AMD dual core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8 GB