Free Download Steinberg Cubase Elements 11 for Windows offers a streamlined music production environment with plenty of features that help seize the moment when musical creativity strikes.
You can also FREE download MAGIX ACID Music Studio.
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Elements 11 Benefits
Sharing the same pristine audio quality as its larger siblings in the Cubase family, Cubase Elements provides the perfect starting point for intuitive sonsongwritingtudio-grade recordings and finalizing your mix. Do you want to elevate your sound to a new level? Cubase Elements 10 is your next step.
Cubase Elements 10 can keep up with the pace with which your ideas flow. Whether you want to record your instruments and vocals or cutting-edge program beats, you will find all the creative tools and features in Cubase Elements that will guarantee an efficient and rewarding workflow.
Improve your tracks with professional and precise editing and mixing capabilities and polish your productions with the top-notch channel strip in the integrated MixConsole — just exactly to the standards, you expect from a Cubase-line product.
Overview of Steinberg Cubase Elements 11 Features
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Simultaneous playback of 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
- MixConsole for pro mixing desk experience and integrated high-end channel strip with dynamics and EQ
- Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE workstation, Groove Agent SE drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
- Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
- Powerful sample editor covering all common editing tasks and providing creative freedom while editing audio
- Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with chords
- Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
- Basic score editing features for music notation and composition
- Full upward compatibility with Cubase Pro and Cubase Artist for seamless upgrading to the next level
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: 64 -bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor (Intel i5 or faster recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 40 GB