Free Download Steelray Project Analyzer for Windows is software that removes the pain of creating, maintaining, and delivering quality schedules.
Overview of Steelray Project Analyzer
With Analyzer, you can evaluate your project schedule for quality and performance in minutes and produce understandable results. Schedules can be analyzed against project management best practices, internally defined best practices, and government best practices. Analyzer supports Microsoft Project, Primavera P6, and UN/CEFACT XML.
The Analyzer comes pre-configured with all the reports needed to analyze the quality of your schedule. In addition to our innovative scorecard, Analyzer includes the DCMA 14 Point Assessment, a schedule comparison report, a validation report, a most comprehensive path tool, and many more.
The Defense Contract Management Agency EVAS Metrics and 14 Point assessment are a series of checks that help ensure your schedule has a trustworthy critical path. Steelray Project Analyzer reports that run these assessments on your schedule and explains the results in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
Features of Steelray Project Analyzer
- An analyzer is the only solution to use statistically validated measures.
- Analyzer offers the most comprehensive repository of best scheduling practices from a large community of project managers across diverse industries.
- The analyzer can tackle more extensive and complex project schedules than any other solution (which is why some of our best customers are actual rocket scientists).
- Analyzer’s simple, frictionless interface makes it the easiest solution, resulting in shorter time-to-results and more significant cost savings.
- Analyzer makes better schedulers with its built-in encyclopedia of schedule quality.
- Analyzer uncovers issues far beyond the DCMA 14-point assessment, so you’re more likely to pass an audit and save the headaches of schedule hold-ups and lost revenue.
- As the number one schedule quality tool, Analyzer is frequently a skill listed on schedule analyst job descriptions and resumes.
- The analyzer is made and supported by passionate, highly skilled US-based developers dedicated to excellent service.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 600 MB or more