Free Download Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition 4.3.1 for Windows, Reference Systemwide upgrade calibrates all of your outgoing audio. Finally a dependable sound standard is now available outside of DAW for seamless production and referencing. No more dragging files into your DAW project just to have a listen or figuring out how to check if your kick blasts as hard as the best of them on Soundcloud.
You can also FREE download Blue Cat’s All Plug-Ins Pack
Overview of Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition 4.3.1 Benefits
Add or remove various frequency response curve visualizations to your frequency graph. See your room sound before and after the correction, look at your left and right driver response individually or follow your overall phase alignment while using different filter modes. Enhance your mixing and listening experience by choosing between our predefined reference curves and speaker simulations. Reference, guide and choose between several popular speaker simulations by tilting, adding or decreasing some bottom end.
Reference 4 Systemwide allows using calibrated sound for critical listening from any playback source. No more dragging files into your DAW project just to have a listen or figuring out how to check if your kick blasts as hard as the best of them on Soundcloud. Mono never left! There is a handy option to switch your mix to mono, but still maintaining a stereo correction, giving you an easy way to check if your mix will sound good in mono as well.
Our Audio Calibration Engine boosts some frequencies to fill in the frequency response dips, and to make your speakers sound precise. By flipping the “avoid clipping” switch you will ensure that your audio output does not get become distorted when calibrated. This is not a conventional Dry/Wet knob that is used to mix the effect in parallel! The correction curve is actually being smoothed out when you raise or lower this knob to gradually reduce or increase the effect of a calibration.
Overview of Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition 4.3.1 Features
- Reference sound combined with true zero-latency processing. AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats.
- Allows the use of calibrated sound for critical listening from any playback source. Works with Windows and Mac.
- For ultimate accuracy, software guides you through the process and automatically locates the microphone in your room.
- See your room/headphone sound before and after the correction, look at your left and right channel response individually.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 1GB (2GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200MB