Free Download SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a tool that works with managed network switches and reports what is connected to switch ports and which ports are not connected.
Overview of SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
The port mapper lists the MAC address, IP address, and hostnames of the computers associated with that port for every connected port.
Additionally, the software can display each client’s network card vendor, port speed, and the counters of erroneous and discarded frames for every port. This can be of reasonable assistance when troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
Features of SoftPerfect Switch Port Mapper
- Shows what is connected to every switch port in a simple table format.
- Pulls ARP table from a router to display IP information of connected clients.
- Scans the current subnet for MAC-to-IP address mappings if there is no router.
- Comes in two editions: a GUI application and a console application for use in scripts.
- Allows direct launch of other applications and tools for convenience and easy management.
- Fully supports SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, and SNMPv3, including bulk operations.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more