Free Download SOFiSTiK For Rhino full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a 3D, NURBS-based geometric modeler for graphic designers or engineers to design 3D metal structures.
Overview of SOFiSTiK For Rhino
It is a 3D, NURBS-based geometric modeler designed to create and handle complex freeform shapes. It is used in various applications from architectural to industrial design. Its strength is its intuitive handling, performance, diversity, extendibility, wide range of supported import and export formats, and relatively low cost.
It is a plug-in written in C++ for Rhino, extending the modelers core functionality by finite element (FEA) and structural analysis with SOFiSTiK. It provides a seamless flow of geometric and semantic data between modeling, meshing, and further analysis steps without manually exchanging information between different programs.
It comes with its feature toolbox accessible by a range of commands, a toolbar for quick feature access, and dialogs and settings to set up and modify FEA and structural analysis from within Rhino.
It allows you to trigger SOFiSTiK tasks like finite element mesh generation from within Rhino. It is bi-directionally coupled with SOFiSTiK tools like teddy_large Teddy or sofistik_large SSD for the downstream set-up and processing of FEA and structural analysis of your geometric model.
Features of SOFiSTiK For Rhino
- 3D analysis for engineers
- Great detail for graphic designers
- The possibility of creating different parts
- The possibility of entering the desired parameter and text
- Checking the system from a dynamic and physical point of view
- HYDRA's ability to investigate the potential for potential problems
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more