Free Download SmartFix Tool standalone offline installer for Windows. It automatically fixes the most common problems and even cures your computer of unknown malware, which antivirus cannot find.
Overview of SmartFix Tool
After integration, SmartFix is available in the start menu and the recovery environment via F8 upon boot for WinXP and above. For automatic configuration, click start -> SmartFix -> Troubleshooting, then Start and wait until the program performs the job. The computer will reboot into the recovery environment, where the program configures it for about 5 minutes and then boots the system in normal mode.
You can check the log-in %WinDir%\SmartFix and enable the disabled startup items through MSConfig. On the website SmartFix.pro, you can transfer unambiguously safe or malicious files to check; they will be included with the release of the next version of the program. Experienced users are recommended to check the system with antivirus and additional tools to control startup.
Features of SmartFix Tool
- Program SmartFix is a logical continuation of the development of AntiSMS.
- The log is stored in the %WinDir%\SmartFix; however, it is also available in %WinDir%\AntiSMS for convenience.
- The boot disk is AntiSMS compatible; you can download them from AntiSMS.com win over SmartFix.exe for updates.
- When the system is booted, the disks are unnecessary in everyday use - it is enough to integrate.
- You can quickly download the latest versions of AutoRuns, AdwCleaner, and CureIt for further verification.
- The logo of the program on the website SmartFix.pro indicates TeamViewerQS for quick assistance to users by phone.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more