Free Download Registry Finder 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a simple registry editor. It has basic facilities of the system RegEdit that is enough in most simple use-cases.
You can also FREE download Wise Registry Cleaner.
Overview of Registry Finder 2 Benefits
Registry Finder allows you to browse the local registry; create, delete, rename keys and values; modify values as its natural data type (string, multistring, DWORD) or as a binary data. It is allowed to open multiple Registry windows. Next time you start Registry Finder, those windows will be reopened on the same keys as before.
The Find operation is efficient and quick. All found items are displayed in a separate window as a list. Each line represents a single match with the search criteria. The icon shows where the match occurred: key name, value name or value data. Matched text is highlighted with red.
With the Replace feature you can easily replace all or particular occurrences of one string with another. The replacement is performed only in items that are in the Find Results window. In the Replace dialog you specify either all items or just selected ones. After replacement is done, items in the window are updated. If some item do not match the search criteria any more it still remains in the list.
Overview of Registry Finder 2 Features
- Cut/Copy/Paste keys and/or values
- Undo and redo registry modifications (except changing permissions)
- Multiple local and remote registry windows
- Fast, non blocking search
- Whole search results are displayed in a list
- Multiple search results window
- Ability to search within previous search results narrowing down your search scope
- Ability to search for hidden keys
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more