Free Download SebecTec IPTimelapse 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, Make timelapse video for Site promotion, Security etc.
Overview of SebecTec IPTimelapse 2
It connects to your camera to automatically produce a timelapse video for Construction monitoring, Site promotion, Weather webcam and Security. IPTimelapse can auto upload jpeg images and time-lapse video on a schedule. The many features include on-image weather, logo, cropping and sunrise/sunset option. IPTimelapse is low bandwidth as it reads only jpeg snapshots and not a continuous video stream.
Features of SebecTec IPTimelapse 2
- End-to-end image capture and processing. IPTimelapse can read snapshots:
- Directly from your IP camera using http or rtsp
- From a local file as C:somefolderimage.jpg
- From a webpage as http:somewebsete.comimage.jpg
- IPTimelapse will archive images, make timelapse video using h.264 compression and mp4, FTP upload images and timelapse video.
- Operate multiple cameras and handle different time-zones. Enter camera lat/long for correct sunrise/sunset on/off times and timelapse production.
- Add local NOAA or Wunderground or OpenWeatherMap weather to your snapshots as they are captured.
- Set capture on/off time using local Sunrise/Sunset with Latitude and Longitude
- Fine-tune image rotation to square horizon (0.1 deg steps)
- IPTimelapse can optionally “capture” jpeg image files as they appear in a watched folder. Thus you don’t need to talk to the IP camera (or any other camera) directly if the camera can send images to a folder. When a new image appears in the folder IPTimelapse will process it. (This option activated under the Help menu)
- Capture at one rate say every 5 seconds and upload at a slower rate say every 2 minutes thereby preserving upload bandwidth while creating an image archive for a smooth timelapse video.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more