Free Download Seagate Toolkit standalone offline installer for Windows. It allows you to back up your files with a few clicks quickly.
Overview of Seagate Toolkit
Get the most out of your storage solution with easy-to-use tools such as Backup, Mirror, Sync Plus, Seagate Secure, and RGB and Status LED Management.
This software backs up your data but excludes program files, application data, temporary files, and other types of system files and folders. It initially saves a full backup of the selected data to your storage device when a Backup plan is created.
With subsequent backups, it only saves the data that has changed since the initial backup. This tool helps you reduce the time and space required for each scheduled backup.
Features of Seagate Toolkit
- Protecting your data with automated backups
- Optimizing your drive’s performance with just a few simple clicks
- Easily configure the initial RAID level
- Managing security for Seagate and LaCie self-encrypting drives
- Quickly importing files from memory cards
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more