Free Download Schlumberger Flaresim full version standalone offline installer for Windows. This is the industry standard flare simulation/design application.
Overview of Schlumberger Flaresim
This is the industry standard flare simulation/design application. Designed by professional engineers, for professional engineers, it models thermal radiation and noise footprints generated by flare systems for offshore platforms, gas plants, refineries, and chemical plants. It predicts the temperature of exposed surfaces within range.
It can analyze installations of any complexity, with unlimited multiple flare tips on multiple vertical, horizontal, or inclined flare stacks. Users can use various algorithms to model pipe flares, sonic flares, and liquid burners. They can also enter and report data in units of their choice and can convert data to other units at any time.
Features of Schlumberger Flaresim
- Equally applicable to the design of flare systems for offshore platforms, gas plants, refineries, and chemical plants
- Data may be entered and reported in the user's choice of units and may be converted at any time.
- Correlations are available for modeling a range of flare tips, including sonic tips, pipe flare tips, and steam or air-assisted tips. The quantity of steam or -air required for smokeless operation can be calculated for assisted flares.
- Several correlations are provided to predict the fraction of heat radiated from flames of a range of hydrocarbon fluids with different types of flare tips.
- Liquid flaring systems can be handled.
- A wide range of algorithms for the calculation of thermal radiation. These include the McMurray integrated multipoint methods and the Chamberlain (Shell) method, in addition to the Hajek/Ludwig and Brzustowski/Sommer methods described in the API 521 guidelines for flare system design.
- Full three-dimensional flame shape analysis with complete flexibility in the specification of the location and orientation of multiple stacks
- Thermodynamic flash routines from NIST to calculate the change in fluid properties with pressure
- Dynamic calculation option to evaluate results as flare flows vary with time.
- Calculation of thermal radiation dose received over some time
- Case study manager to allow multiple comparative results to be generated within a single Flaresim model
- Calculation of combustion gas composition
- Calculation of purge gas flows required for tips
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more