Free Download SAS JMP PRO full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a predictive analytics software for scientists and engineers.
Overview of SAS JMP PRO
Scientists, engineers and other data explorers need their data to be interactive and accessible from making discoveries themselves & sharing these insights with others to digging into analyses of their colleagues. This data analysis software has new ways to understand data more fully with fewer clicks & enhanced options for sharing findings with others.
Those who use it have even more modeling tools to take their analyses to the next level no matter what form the data comes in. The new features in data tables and graphs, collectively called informative decoration, offer even greater understanding in fewer clicks.
Histograms are now presented above each column, and function with the same interactivity of histograms throughout JMP. Histograms are also provided in local data filters, to better inform your filtering decisions. Finally, graphlets, textlets and gridlets provide context while keeping you in the flow of the analysis.
Features of SAS JMP PRO
- Predictive Modeling and Cross-Validation
- Repairable Systems Simulation
- Model Screening and Comparison
- Covering Arrays
- Formula Depot and Score Code
- Term Selection and Sentiment Analysis
- Connect to the Richness of SAS
- Mixed Models
- Modern Modeling
- Uplift Models
- Functional Data Analysis
- Advanced Computational Statistics
- Reliability Block Diagrams
- Share and Communicate Results
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows Server 2019/2016/2012 R2 (x64)
- RAM: 4 GB or more recommended
- Space: 2 GB (plus up to 250 MB for additional software below, if not already installed)
- Brower: Chrome or a more modern browser required for viewing HTML5 output, JMP Public output and Help.
- Display: True (32-bit or more) color with resolution of 1024x768 or greater; video card with hardware accelerated 2D and 3D drivers recommended
- Data: UNICODE compliant ODBC 3.5 or higher (required only if connecting to database)
- Additional: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8
- JMP Excel: Office 365/Excel 2019/Excel 2016/2013/2010