Free Download Sante DICOM Editor 3D full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a powerful 2D/3D DICOM workstation, viewer, and editor.
Overview of Sante DICOM Editor 3D
This is a professional DICOM editor, 2D/3D viewer, anonymizer, converter, dicomizer, PACS client, mini PACS server, patient CD/DVD burner (with viewer), etc. It is not a "yet another DICOM viewer" constructed with freely available libraries such as dcmtk, itk, and vtk, like hundreds of other DICOM viewers who differ only in appearance menus, panels, and dialog boxes.
It is a unique program with unique capabilities, designed and developed in-house by us, from the ground up, with the most advanced programming tools. It results from research and development on DICOM imaging over the last two decades.
It has all the features of Sante DICOM Editor plus the capability of creating 3D models. It is the industry-leading post-processing application for DICOM file editing, conversion, and handling. It is used by almost all the large corporations and medical equipment manufacturers.
It is the DICOM editor of choice of the world's most outstanding universities and hospitals. Among others, it lets the user edit and modify DICOM files, add and remove attributes, and even edit and modify sequence attributes.
Features of Sante DICOM Editor 3D
- Powerful 2D/3D DICOM workstation, viewer, and editor
- Perpetual license that never expires
- Free updates and free technical support for the product's lifetime
- PACS client that supports all the DICOM network services (C-FIND SCU/SCP, C-MOVE SCU/SCP, C-STORE SCU/SCP, C-GET SCU/SCP, C-ECHO SCU/SCP)
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well
- The number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only
- Command-line switches for integration with PACS servers
- Support all charsets (Latin, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Cyrillic, Arabic, Greek, Turkish, etc.)
- Creation of a 3D model by the Isosurface technique
- Creation of a 3D model by the Transfer Function (Volume rendering) technique
- Creation of a 3D model by the Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP) technique
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR, etc.), all manufacturers, and all DICOM 3.0 and NEMA 2 file types
- Editing and modification of DICOM files (even of sequence attributes)
- Simultaneous editing of all DICOM files of a series/study
- Dual monitor support
- Structured Report support
- Presentation State file editor
- Structured Report file editor
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- DICOM to DICOM conversion, DICOM file modification (transfer syntax, image width, height, color depth, frame insertion, removal, sorting, etc.)
- Built-in Anonymizer, burned-in annotations removal (Patient data de-identification, suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR 2016/679 of EU)
- Built-in Dicomizer: DICOM file creation from video files (avi, WMV) and plain image formats (jpeg, jpeg2000, tiff, BMP, and png)
- Support ultrasound region calibration module (calibrated Ultrasound measurements)
- Merging of DICOM files
- Creation of DICOM CD/DVDs with the viewer
- Support of Epson and Primera CD/DVD Disk Publishers (robots)
- Contrast Agent Probe
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more