Free Download Runtime GetDataBack Pro is the most powerful Data Recovery software for Windows PC. Lightning fast, for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT, HFS+, and APFS. It is a completely redesigned and rewritten Data Recovery solution for Windows.
Overview of Runtime GetDataBack
GetDataBack Simple combines NTFS, FAT, exFAT, and EXT recovery capabilities. You do not need to find out beforehand which files the system formatted your drive with. GetDataBack Simple's recovery engine internally uses four distinguished sophistication levels that automatically escalate until good results have been achieved.
This program will recover your data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT/MFT, or root directory are lost or damaged; it lost data due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted or re-partitioned, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, or It accidentally deleted files. GetDataBack Simple can even recover your data when Windows no longer recognizes the drive. GetDataBack Simple works on hard drives, SSD, flash cards, USB sticks, etc.
Advanced algorithms ensure that all files and directories are combined, and file names are reconstructed correctly. GetDataBack employs several approaches to your data, depending on the actual condition of your drive. Four different escalating sophistication levels ensure your files are recovered.
Features of Runtime GetDataBack Simple
- Recover ALL your drive's data
- Restore file names and directory structure
- Safe, read-only design
- Intuitive user interface
- Lightning fast operation
- Supports all hard drives, SSD, flash cards, USB
- A native 64-bit application under 64-bit Windows
- Recovery of very large drives
- New, redesigned, and rewritten, using the newest technologies
- Supports NTFS, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, EXT, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, HFS+, APFS
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more