Free Download Ricardo IGNITE 2018.1 for Windows it is a physics-based package developed for complete vehicle system modelling and simulation. It features comprehensive built-in automotive Modelica libraries. These enable users to quickly and accurately model conventional and highly complex vehicle system models including hybrid-electric, full electric and novel vehicles.
You can also FREE download Nemetschek SCIA Engineer
Overview of Ricardo IGNITE 2018.1 Benefits
With faster than real-time simulation, IGNITE interfaces with design and optimisation tools and provides models for all phases of the development process. Users can simulate a wide range of applications including, but not limited to, vehicle performance, system specification, fuel economy, handling, driveability, thermal management and emissions prediction.
Improvements are also included in the release for WAVE, the technology leading 1D engine performance and NVH tool and the VECTIS 3D computational fluid dynamics (CFD) tool, both in terms of integration with other software products, improved real-time performance, and a wide range of modelling capabilities. Elsewhere, the latest version of shaft, gear and bearing conception and design package, SABR, includes a range of new capabilities including improved integration with VALDYN for transmission dynamic analysis.
Overview of Ricardo IGNITE 2018.1 Features
- Built-in, comprehensive vehicle modelling libraries including Ricardo’s Powertrain, IMoved and Thermofluids products
- Interface with Modelon libraries for detailed modelling of thermal and hydraulic subsystems including battery thermal management, air-conditioning and braking circuits
- Exportable to HEEDS for DOE and optimisation studies
- Modelica as a standard object-oriented modelling language
- Intelligent RS Modelica Editor featuring syntax checking and correction suggestions to build user-owned custom library components
- Powerful post-processing capabilities and animations using RPOST
- Functional mock-up interface (FMI) support
- Co-simulation with WAVE and WAVE RT and Matlab/Simulink
- Faster than real-time simulation
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)