Free Download Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise full version for Windows PC is a small application used to manage all your remote connections and virtual machines. IT professionals & helpdesk technicians need to share remote connections and privileged passwords with other team members for MSPs.
You can also FREE download Universal Maps Downloader.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Overview
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections securely shared between users and across the entire team on a single platform.
With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access.
RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed, and productivity throughout the organization while reducing inefficiency, cost, and risk.
- Share your remote connection settings inside a company database.
- Save your credentials and passwords in a database.
- Monitor user activities with the database logs.
- Faster and more secure solution.
- Available in single license, multiple licenses pack, global license or site license.
Features of Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise
- Remote Connection Management
- Password Management
- Personal & Commercial Use
- Shared Database & Repositories
- Role-Based Security System
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Audit and Reports
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP)
- Microsoft Remote Assistance
- VNC (UltraVNC, TightVNC, RealVNC and embedded)
- Team Viewer
- FTP (Explorer, Filezilla and WinSCP)
- X Window
- Putty (SSH, Telnet, RAW and rLogin)
- Dameware Mini Remote Control
- Radmin Viewer
- Citrix XenApp (ICA)
- Symantec PC Anywhere
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Virtual PC
- Microsoft Virtual Server
- Microsoft Windows Virtual PC
- Sun VirtualBox
- VMware Player, VMware Workstation, VMware ESXi and VMware vSphere
- Cisco VPN client
- SonicWall Global VPN client
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more