Free Download Remote Desktop Audit full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is used to monitor the activity of users who access your servers via remote desktop.
You can also FREE download Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor.
Overview of Remote Desktop Audit
This program is designed to monitor the activity of users accessing your servers via remote desktop.
All information about remote desktop sessions across your servers will be collected in one place, allowing for in-depth data analysis and valuable new insights.
Thanks to data filtering and aggregation, you can raise the bar for data reports and view them in tabular and graphical representations.
Features of Remote Desktop Audit
- Collect information about Remote Desktop Sessions (Terminal Server Session) from one or more hosts in one place
- There is no need for software agents on remote hosts – all you need to do is check the servers you want to analyze in the list.
- Use powerful filters for remote desktop session logs to simplify data analysis.
- Aggregate logs by server, user, IP address, or time
- Calculate additional parameters in user sessions based on logs, such as session duration, or group sessions by the server, user name, and IP address
- View event logs and user sessions in both tabular and graphical representations
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more