Free Download R-Studio Emergency Network WinPE runs from floppy disks, CD / DVDs, or removable disks when you need to restore data from a computer that does not boot Windows due to the corruption of the boot partition or system files.
You can also FREE download Accdb Password Get Idiot Version.
Overview of R-Studio Emergency Network Benefits
There are two versions of R-Studio Emergency: R-Studio Emergency TUI (Text User Interface) and R-Studio Emergency GUI (Graphical User Interface). R-Studio Emergency Startup Media Creator is installed on Windows and creates such bootable R-Studio Emergency devices (TUI or GUI) as a set of floppy disks and removable drives.
An ISO image can also be created for the R-Studio Emergency bootable CD / DVD program (you can download the already created R-Studio Emergency ISO image directly from our website, see below). Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS / HFS +, Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 and Ext2FS / Ext3FS
The recovered files can be saved to any network disk accessible by the local operating system. The files or contents of the disc can be viewed and edited with the built-in hexadecimal editor.
Overview of R-Studio Emergency Network 8 Features
- Standard user interface "Windows Explorer."
- Recovering data over a network
- Recognition and analysis of Dynamic, Basic, and BSD (UNIX) partitions, as well as Apple partition diagrams
- Support for dynamic partitions on GPT, as well as for MBR
- Reconstruction of damaged disk arrays (RAID)
- Creating an IMAGE FILE for a whole Physical Disk (HD), Partition, or part of it
- Data recovery from damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS5)
- Data recovery after the launch of FDISK or similar utilities
R-Studio recovers files
- Deleted outside the Recycle Bin or when the Trash was cleaned
- Removed by a virus attack or computer power failure
- After the Partition with the files was reformatted, even in a partition with a different file system
- When the partition structure on the hard disk was changed or damaged
- From hard disks, which have a large number of bad sectors