Free Download Quick Surface full version standalone offline installer for Windows is the ultimate solution for Reverse Engineering compatible with any 3D Scanner exporting STL meshes or PTX point clouds.
Overview of Quick Surface
Hybrid parametric modeling for both organic and colorful shapes. Export data in standard IGES or STEP file formats or build a fully parametric history tree directly into SOLIDWORKS.
We don’t compare our solution to other packages but highlight some features that make QUICKSURFACE different.
Interactive selection by the user instead of automatic segmentation on reference mesh. Constrained the best fit (for example, the ability to constrain the direction of the cylinder to be parallel to an axis while still getting the best fit to the points).
Features of Quick Surface
- Relations between extracted primitives – parallelism, perpendicularity, coincidence, offset
- Quick alignment based on extracted primitive (datum) prioritization
- Mirrored point display to check the symmetry of the aligned scan object
- Realtime deviation color map in 2D Sketch mode
- Proprietary snap-to-mesh technology for free-form modeling
- Manipulator-based accurate modification of the free-form surfaces
- The ability to modify the automatic surface, if the design intent requires it
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more