Free Download Quark CopyDesk full version standalone offline installer for Windows; it is used to edit content quickly without altering the layout components.
Overview of QuarkCopyDesk
QuarkCopyDesk provides the ability to edit content without altering the layout. Authors can use editable components to amend the text, place photos, and precisely fit copy. QuarkCopyDesk can help writers and reviewers fit copy precisely to the final QuarkXPress layout, eliminating extra keystrokes and risk of errors — resulting in a more efficient production environment.
You can streamline your publishing process by introducing QuarkCopyDesk to your production environment. QuarkCopyDesk is a desktop application that integrates with the Quark Publishing Platform. QuarkCopyDesk lets writers, editors, reviewers, and non-designers create, edit, and review their content from the page designer’s perspective, allowing everyone to see the final layout.
View articles in Galley, Full Screen, WYSIWYG view, or all three simultaneously using Split view. Content edited in one view updates in the other views simultaneously. Each view shows how your copy fits in the layout and line counts, line breaks, and column breaks. Split view supports working with two monitors. QuarkCopyDesk continuously displays under-set or over-set amounts, word and line counts, column depths, and previews of images anchored in a text component.
Features of QuarkXPress CopyDesk
- Establish automated processes for accessing, reviewing, and editing layouts.
- View content in the galley, full Screen, or WYSIWYG view – or all three simultaneously using split view.
- Work with Microsoft Word and other standard word processors while preserving colors, styles, and formatting.
- Add a new copy to fit the layout with unmatched precision.
- Place electronic notes directly within the copy that can travel with the content.
- Use redlining to track revisions, providing team members with a record of changes.
- Import images in standard formats like native PSD and AI.
- Make basic edits to photos, including cropping, scaling, and rotation.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: 8.1 and 10 (64bit only, with latest updates)
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended