Free Download Qimage Ultimate 2020 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is the most advanced photo printing software in the world. Continuing the Qimage legacy that has seen more than a decade of experience and innovation in photographic printing, it is the most frequently recommended photo printing software on the web.
You can also FREE download LabelJoy Server
Overview of Qimage Ultimate 2020 Benefits
Used by everyone from casual shooters to professional photographers and studios, Qimage Ultimate is for people who recognize the importance of quality when it comes to photographic prints as they are the culmination of your efforts behind the lens.
Uncompromising in its quality and control, Qimage Ultimate combines incredible power and performance with a purpose built interface designed specifically for photo printing. Once you see how easy it is to fly through print jobs, sizing on the fly, refining and correcting photos (even raw photos and 3D photos) as you go, you’ll wonder why the other tools make it so difficult.
Whether you print your own photos or you are prepping photos to be printed online or in-store, you need Qimage Ultimate to ensure that the end result of your efforts is the best it can be. Qimage Ultimate offers everything you need to go from the photos on your flash card all the way to print, including powerful raw photo tools, editing tools, job logging, custom layout creation, full ICC aware color management, ability to print larger than your driver will allow, even HDR, exclusive tone targeted selective sharpening, and much more so be sure to check the menu at the top of this page to explore.
Overview of Qimage Ultimate 2020 Features
- Full color management for monitor, printer, and images
- Ability to print posters and print to image files for online printing
- Easily auto-arrange multiple prints with a variety of styles
- Vector, Pyramid interpolation for pro print quality/sharpness
- Latest “Hybrid” interpolation method: incredible quality/speed
- Individual color management settings on a print-by-print basis
- Automated job logging (jobs automatically saved for later recall)
- Batch conversion of multiple images
- Ability to quickly rate images with 1-5 rating
- Edit and search IPTC data
- Soft Proofing
- Raw image support for more than 300 cameras
- “Hybrid SE” interpolation method: smoother with no artifacts
- Organize photos using user defined photo albums
- Ability to tag prints with custom copyright/signature
- Ability to specify any size mirror borders/edges for canvas wraps
- Hyper printing: dual core/HT technology for faster printing
- Rulers and “snap” feature on full page editor
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more