Free Download PVSOL Premium 2020 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a dynamic simulation program with 3D visualization.
You can also FREE download Autodesk Inventor Nastran
Overview of PVSOL Premium 2020
This is a dynamic simulation program with 3D visualization and detailed shading analysis for the calculation of photovoltaic systems in combination with appliances, battery systems and electric vehicles.
With this, the industry standard for photovoltaic design programs, you can design and simulate all types of modern PV systems. From the small rooftop system with a few modules to medium-sized systems on commercial roofs to large solar parks.
Whether calculating self-consumption, designing battery storage or integrating electric vehicles – with this program you can implement and present all customer wishes in no time at all.
Features of PVSOL Premium 2020
- Detailed 3D shading analysis
- Extrude buildings from plans
- Global climate data available
- Import of 3D models
- Module assignment in 3D view
- Polymorphic interconnection in combination with optimizers
- Optimization of the module interconnection
- Detailed project report
- Grid-connected systems with battery storage
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended