Free Download PVS Studio full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a tool for detecting bugs and security weaknesses in the source code of programs written in C, C++, C#, and Java.
Overview of PVS-Studio
PVS-Studio performs static code analysis and generates a report that helps a programmer find and fix bugs. PVS-Studio performs a wide range of code checks; it is also helpful for searching for misprints and Copy-Paste errors. Examples of such errors: are V501, V517, V522, V523, and V3001.
The principal value of static analysis is its regular use, so errors are identified and fixed at the earliest stages. There is no point in wasting 50 hours looking for a bug that could find with static analysis. So, let's point out that the main idea of static analysis is not to find one hidden bug on the day before the release but to fix dozens of bugs daily.
The analyzer can be run at night on the server and warn about suspicious code fragments. Ideally, these errors can be detected and fixed before getting into the repository. PVS-Studio can automatically be launched immediately after the compiler for the files just modified.
Features of PVS-Studio
- Simple and seamless integration with Visual Studio 2010-2019
- Automatic analysis of individual files after their recompilation
- You can save analysis results as HTML with full source code navigation
- Relative paths in report files to view them on different machines
- Automatic check for updates (inside IDEs and when running overnight builds)
- PVS-studio-analyzer - a tool for Compiler Monitoring under Linux
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more