Free Download Individual Software Professor Teaches Access 2019 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Access 2019.
You can also FREE download MiniTAB Quality Companion
Overview of Individual Software Professor Teaches Access 2019 Benefits
Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Microsoft Access 2019 with hours of interactive training lessons and exercises.
Microsoft Access is a database management system and is a part of Microsoft Office. Learn the features of the latest version of this powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data, and analyze the data for various applications.
Discover how to use database knowledge to track and analyze information. Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information. Learn to export information as a web page.
Overview of Individual Software Professor Teaches Access 2019 Features
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
- Learn how to create databases
- Learn how to update records
- Learn how to use table wizards
- Learn how to work with queries
- Learn how to create calculated fields
- Learn how to join tables
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more