Free Download Power Surfacing RE 6 for SolidWorks (x64) full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to rebuild shapes from a large variety of polygonal meshes.
Overview of Power Surfacing RE 6 for SolidWorks
This is the solution you need to get your job done effectively and quickly. Our Power Surfacing RE product has a unique set of tools to allow you to rebuild shapes in solidworks from a large variety of polygonal meshes.
It can import meshes from: 3D scanners, Finite Element Modeling, 3D sculpting programs, 3D printer files, other polygonal modeling tools, and online polygonal model databases.
Moreover, it has the ability to constrain to and reference underlying meshes to capture the original design shape. The Power Surfacing RE tools enable you to quickly define a Power Surface shape over the top of the referenced mesh.
Features of Power Surfacing RE 6 for SolidWorks
- Includes the full Power Surfacing Toolset
- Import meshes and display as a reference mesh
- Convert existing solidworks geometry into reference mesh
- Drawing tools with automatic face creation
- Constrain points to reference mesh
- Automatic retopologizing of enclosed areas
- Add geometry to cover holes while matching curvature in reference mesh
- Distance display to measure approximation of reference mesh
- Interpolate or "vacuum seal" to closely approximate the reference mesh shape
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended