Free Download PDF Signer 9 full version standalone offline installer for Windows it provides a fully configurable appearance for its digital signatures.
You can also FREE download SoftInterface Convert XLS
Overview of PDF Signer 9 Benefits
The main function of PDF Signer is to sign PDF documents using X.509 digital certificates. Using this product you can quickly sign multiple PDF files (bulk sign) by selecting input and output directory.
This is ideal for bulk signing of a large number of corporate documents rather than signing each one individually.
Overview of PDF Signer 9 Features
- Support for certificates issued on smart cards
- Time Stamping
- SHA 256/512 support
- Bypass smart card/USB dongle PIN
- Configurable Signature Appearance
- PKI Interoperability
- Document Certification
- PAdES Standard
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more