Free Download VidCutter full version standalone for Windows, it is an easy-to-use video cutter and joiner.
Overview of VidCutter
This program stands at the other end of the spectrum, providing you with a straightforward way to cut videos and join clips without re-encoding them. It is open-source and very easy to use, just the thing for those quick video trimming jobs. Cut videos and merge several clips in no time at all.
Most of us have had to cut something from a video at some point, and you may have found that complex editing applications are not always the best choice for these operations, as they often complicate things needlessly. This application does not modify anything about the source videos, such as their format, resolution or bitrate.
Features of VidCutter
- Cut videos and merge several clips in no time at all
- The built-in media player
- Display information about the file’s video and audio streams
- Open-source, cross-platform app that uses FFmpeg to process videos
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more