Free Download Open Ports Scanner 2 full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is used to monitor TCP and UDP open network ports and connections.
You can also FREE download EasyNetMonitor
Overview of Open Ports Scanner 2
This software monitors TCP and UDP open network ports and connections on your computer. It displays open port information, type of the connection, process ID and process name, local and remote port numbers, remote connection IP and state.
It may help you to detect trojans and malicious software. You may close unwanted TCP connection right from this application or export the list of the connection for further research. Monitoring features include TCP/UDP display filter and desplay refresh timer control.
Features of Open Ports Scanner 2
- View open TCP and UDP connections.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 protocols.
- Displays process names and IDs.
- View open ports and software applications that controls them.
- Terminate TCPv4 connections with a single click.
- Protect your PC from unwanted software and malware.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more