Free Download O&O Lanytix standalone offline installer for Windows. This software helps you quickly and easily analyze the local network (LAN = Local Area Network) at the push of a button.
Overview of O&O Lanytix
This portable program enables quick and easy analysis of the local network (LAN = Local Area Network) at the push of a button. This enables devices in the network to be recognized and their properties such as IP address, MAC, or the manufacturer of the network card.
It helps identify devices that may have been unknown or not noticed before. It can also help discover new devices that may not even belong in the local network. A history is kept for all devices to see when Yu recognized a device first and when it was last recognized.
Features of O&O Lanytix
- Search and detection of devices in the local network (LAN)
- Determination of name, IP address, MAC, operating system, manufacturer of the network card, response times
- Logging of search results
- Possibility to export search results
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Windows 8 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or higher
- Portable, therefore no installation necessary
- Available in German, English and French