Free Download OfficeSuite Premium full version for Windows PC. It is an office suite that includes a word processor, a PDF editor and reader, a spreadsheet editor, and a presentation creator with modern and clean interfaces.
Overview of OfficeSuite Premium Benefits
Many of you might only point to Microsoft's widely-known product when talking about Office suites. However, there are other alternatives that you can try out, especially if you are a home user. Very popular on mobile platforms, OfficeSuite has also shifted towards Windows, delivering a suite of office-related tools with a clean look and simple options.
It is full compatibility with all popular formats, including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, and PPSM. Support standard formats like OpenDocument (ODT, ODS, and ODP), RTF, CSV, and ZIP. With standard functionality in all the applications, OfficeSuite delivers a good alternative to Microsoft Office, from whom it also borrows the GUI layout. It supports all the Office formats, so you don't have to worry about compatibility issues.
With a name that speaks out about simplicity and ease of use, OfficeSuite concentrates on the most crucial application features usually included in such a suite. It brings to the table a word processor, a spreadsheet editor, a presentation maker, and a PDF reader and editor. Connect to the cloud using Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive, and SugarSync, and share over email, Bluetooth, and messaging apps.
Overview of OfficeSuite Premium Features
- Use one license across all your devices.
- Synchronize between devices using your OfficeSuite account
- Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
- Scan your physical documents to PDF via your device's camera
- Certification and markup include digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more