For advanced users, a free Download OEM Recovery Partition Creator can create a copy of your partition and bootable rescue media to restore your computer to its original state.
Overview of OEM Recovery Partition Creator
The idea behind the app is to create a factory restore just like the one that comes with Dell, HP, and others. However, if you're not an advanced user, and possibly even if you are, you might not know where to begin or how to use the program. The massive documentation could easily be replaced with a graphical user interface.
Upon extraction, you are told that the files will only be extracted. You get seven new folders for different operating systems, documentation(you're going to need it), add-ons, and sources. If you're anything like me, you're a little surprised, confused, and lost and haven't even started.
Features of OEM Recovery Partition Creator
- Create a complete image of the Windows installation
- Official Microsoft method for system recovery on Windows
- Make use of built-in Windows 7/8/10 software
- Translation required for the menu - French and English included
- Bit-Locker is supported
- Support for UEFI/GPT
- Off-line file browsing
- Source code included for nearly everything
- Based on CMD scripts with AutoIT gui
- Works for 32 and 64 bits versions of Windows
- Instructions included
- Support the creation of a recovery USB drive
- Support the option to create DVD recovery media (version 3.0.0 and up only)
- Support non-destructive and destructive recovery
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more