Free Download, OBS Studio's latest offline installer for Windows PC. It is the most famous open-source video recording and live-streaming software. Download and stream quickly and easily on Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Overview of OBS Studio
OBS Studio is an application designed for gamers, artists, developers, or amateur users who enjoy creating tutorials and streams that they share over the Internet. Create high-quality recordings with OpenGL or Direct3D on your desktop and stream them online via this intuitive software solution.
OBS Studio 23 works with multiple streaming services, including Twitch. The setup is quick and uneventful, so it is unlikely that you can encounter any issues at this stage. Upon launch, you are welcomed by a minimalistic yet clean and intuitive interface that displays all available features and functions.
OBS Studio has a powerful API, enabling plugins and scripts to provide further customization and functionality specific to your needs. Utilize native plugins for high-performance integrations or scripts written with Lua or Python that interface with existing sources.
Features of OBS Studio
- High-performance real-time video/audio capturing and mixing.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain.
- Take complete control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy-to-use configuration options.
- Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- The streamlined Settings panel gives you access to various configuration options.
- Modular 'Dock' UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like.
- You can even pop out each Dock to its window.
System Requirements for the Program
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 800 MB or more