Free Download NTFS Permissions Reporter Professional full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is fast and easy file system permissions auditing.
Overview of NTFS Permissions Reporter Professional
This is the ultimate network-enabled NTFS permissions reporter for Windows. It allows you to validate the security posture of entire file systems quickly and efficiently. All with multiple export formats, command-line support, built-in scheduling, advanced filtering, and much more.
You can schedule the creation and export of folder, file, owner, and share permissions report data quickly and easily. Includes support for all export file types, email integration, and more.
It can export permissions report data to various formats, including HTML, XML, MS Excel, and CSV. Data exported to the XML file format can be re-imported at a later date for further analysis.
Features of NTFS Permissions Reporter Professional
- Robust, built-in report scheduling email delivery support
- Directory permissions analysis with tree and table views
- Flexible command-line interface for integration & automation
- File owner report with hierarchical treemap visualization
- Strong performance and scalability – analyze file systems with confidence
- Network share permissions reporting for servers or entire domains
- Powerful report filters make it easy to find files
- Report on files with permissions differing from their parent folders
- Explore the permissions associated with every user with file system access
- Export reports to MS Excel, XML, HTML, and CSV file formats
- Re-load XML report data at a later date for review or comparison
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more