Free Download NI-DAQmx full version standalone offline installer for Windows, it is a national Instruments' current-generation data acquisition driver.
Overview of NI-DAQmx
It is an NI instrument driver that controls every aspect of your DAQ system, including signal conditioning, from configuration to programming in LabVIEW to low-level OS and device control. It is National Instruments' current-generation data acquisition driver.
It incorporates an entirely new driver architecture and API, complete with new VIs/functions and development tools for controlling NI's DAQ devices. It is entirely separate from the Traditional NI-DAQ driver. Architectural changes & new features allow it to deliver increased ease-of-use & improved performance over Traditional NI-DAQ driver.
has equipped eeers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to eeering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
Features of NI-DAQmx
- Configure your National Instruments hardware and software
- Create and edit channels, tasks, interfaces, scales, and virtual instruments
- Execute system diagnostics
- View devices and instruments connected to your system
- Update your National Instruments software
- It is National Instruments' current-generation data acquisition driver
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows Server 2019 /Windows Server 2016 32/64-bit
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended