Free Download NewTek LightWave 3D 2020 for Windows it is easy to learn and use and well established as one of the leading 3D systems on the market for producing beautiful photo-real renders as well as incredible anime. This complete out-of-the-box 3D animation solution now offers real-time collaborative 3D interactivity through a bridge to Unreal Engine.
You can also FREE download Realtime Landscaping Architect
Overview of NewTek LightWave 3D 2020 Benefits
LightWave 3D enters the Real-Time Age for interchange with this workflow link between the Unreal Engine and LightWave 3D, focusing on LightWave driving Unreal changes iteratively.
Multiple LightWave seats are able to connect to the same Unreal Editor simultaneously to enable real-time collaboration between artists. The bridge uses NewTek’s proven NDI network discovery mechanism for easy automatic configuration, and can be limited to single project use in Unreal, or installed as a general plugin for use in all Unreal projects.
The ability to pull materials apart and build them to your tastes is new to LightWave 3D 2019. There is access to Fresnel Functions, Material Components and Material Integrators. The Material Tools Group has been updated with new nodes to support this capability.
Overview of NewTek LightWave 3D 2020 Features
- Work with industry standard FBX data on a whole new level via the new Interchange Bridge.
- Interactively choose what to import / export and how.
- Add to existing FBX files from Layout and Modeler.
- Build LightWave 3D assets from many FBX files.
- Easily revisit FBX files via workspaces.
- Fully-multithreaded sculpting using all available CPU cores
- Non-linear interpolation of sculpt animation keyframes
- Supports converting sculpt animation keyframes to Endomorphs
- Predictive corrective morph sculpting that works after deformers with built-in driver/driven controller
- Full Motion Blur support
- Support for scaling many UI elements for HiDPI and large-screen displays
- Independent scaling options for multi-monitor setups
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended